1. The child is required to attend the morning assembly of the school and she should be punctual of the school timings.
2. The child must come to school in proper and clean uniform and wear white and clean undergarments.
3. The child must have a clean handkerchief daily with her for use
4. Hair of child must always be clean i.e. without lice/nits otherwise she will not be allowed to sit in class
5. Nails of child must always be clean and properly trimmed, teeth must be clean and brushed daily.
6. The first page of dairy should be completed and duly signed by parents.
7. Homework should be regularly done by the child, please check it daily from the dairy to ensure whether she has done it or not.
8. The child must bring daily pencils, rubber, pen, books and notebooks etc. as required per class time-table except ink bottle.
9. The Books and notebooks of the child should be properly covered with transparent plastic sheet and maintained in proper condition throuhout the session.
10. The child must daily bring light and dry snacks in a clean lunch box with the name of child written with marker/sticker on it.
11. The child must not wear or bring to school costly or unnecessary things e.g. story books, toys, mobile phones, camera etc. or any other harmful things such as sharp pointed objects or scissors etc.
12. If child is not feeling well in the morning please do not send her to school especially when she is suffering from a contagious infection/disease.
13. Child must speak English and read English Story books at homes as it will help her to gain confidence in speaking English without hesitation during school hours.
14. Parents can come to school on working days except gazetted holidays to discuss their childs progress on appointment from the school office or class teacher through student diary
15. When called for a meeting by the school authorities, kindly be punctual of the scheduled timings and date because the delayed discussion will affect the childs progress.
16. In case of any unforseen holiday please check your childs diary or slip given from the school
17. If a child remains absent from school without an application from parents/guardians or without any serious reason she will be fined especially during revision and test/Exam